- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter of the ‘Media Wonder Woman’ competition is Val Morgan, owned by The HOYTS Group.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Val Morgan, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences on 2/12/20and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 15/12/20(“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
- attend the ‘Media Wonder Woman’ meeting, organised by a member of the VMO sales team;
- complete entrant details on http://www.valmorgan.com.au/ww84/ or http://www.valmorgan.co.nz/ww84; and
- answer the question In 25 words or less, what superhuman strengths lift your Media Wonder Woman to superhero status?
- Limit on entries:
Only one (1) entry is per permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- This is a game of skill. The winners will be determined by the Promoter based on the most creative answer to the question In 25 words or less, what superhuman strengths lift your Media Wonder Woman to superhero status? There is no element of chance in the judging of the of the ‘Media Wonder Woman’ competition or determination of the winners. The winners will be selected at the office of the Promoter on Thursday 20th December 2020]. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Champion prize winner will win a private screening of Wonder Woman 1984 for themselves and up to 20 friends and family.
The Mini prize winners (5 winners) will each win a double HOYTS Lux pass
- If a/thewinner of a/the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s media agency on the winner’s behalf.
- If for any reason a/thewinner does not takea/the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited
- If the/any prize (or part of the/any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15.Total prize pool value is $14,000. The prize/Prizes, or any unused portion of a/the prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) where applicable, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Val Morgan & Co (Aust) (ABN 28 004 806 857)Pty Ltd of THE HOYTS CORPORATION PTY. LIMITED (ABN 31 006 082 551), of Level 50, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.